Peer Review Process
Jurnal Psikologi Islam uses a double-blind policy review, the initial authors and articles are not displayed until the articles are accepted for further review and publication. Each article sent will be evaluated on the basis of the following considerations.
1. The results of scientific work are Original
2. Conformity between methodologies and research topics
3. The article have a good analysis
4. The ability to communicate with readers
5. Based on the recommendations of the reviewer
6. The normal time for screening and evaluation of manuscripts is one to four months from the date of receipt.
7. Articles which submitted to Jurnal Psikologi Islam can use Indonesian, English, or Arabic (Qur;an or Hadith). However, abstracts must be in Indonesian and English.
8. Editor of Jurnal Psikologi Islam has the full right to decide whether the article is accepted or rejected.